The beach may be long, but this weekend seemed really short. What am I talking about? The Long Beach Comic Expo that just happened this past weekend! It seemed to go by quickly. It was in Long Beach, California. I was trying to make a joke, but forget it.
Alright, let’s just get to this. As the first California convention for Poop Office, we were looking forward to hearing what Californians think of this crappy comic. We weren’t disappointed. The first person that approached the table on Saturday morning just gave us a traditional “Duuuude!” Here are some highlights from the rest of the weekend.
- Shouldn’t there be different color poops? This is healthy, though.
- I don’t even know the story and it already sounds great.
- (Pointing at the poop action figures we give out in a mug shaped like a toilet bowl) Look, it’s the Cleveland Browns in the Super
- I want a poop! Wow, I said that out loud.
- (Little girl) I’d be able to work there. I smell like poop all the time!
- (Pointing at poop) Mom, it’s you!
- You can’t help but giggle when you come here.
- My husband said I have to buy a poop book.
- Wait, you can take this little poopy thing? (Referring to the poop action figures and whether they’re really free)
- Where’s the nearest restroom? Oh, it’s right here. (Points at our table)
- My wife said to me, “If you don’t get me anything else, get me Poop Office!”
- That’s just not… right.
- You hilarious as sh– , man! (He said “sh– -”, not the whole word)
- (Man speaking to his wife) I want a free poop just so I can poop in your bag.
- (A mom, to us, while buying something for her kid) I don’t get it, but I guess you guys get it.
- This is really cool (Repeated probably 4 or 5 times)
- Why is there so much poop?
The winner for “I’m Not Totally Sure What They Meant” goes to the kid that said this:
- What are you supposed to do anyway?
Finally, the “We’re Not for Sale” award goes to the little girl who said this:
- I want everything here. Even you guys. Even this table.
Thank you, Long Beach, for a fun show! We’ll see you again real soon.