The Baltimore Comic-Con was a ton of fun as usual. A big thank you to everyone who stopped by my table and said hello. Now enjoy some choice quotes from this year:
- I work with people who look like that.
- I’m so done.
- My dog sleeps with the poop [that I bought from you last year]. It’s the only poop I won’t yell at him for leaving.
- You had me at “poop.”
- I can’t even process this.
- (Speaking on cell phone) Where are you? We’re right by Poop Office. Yes, Poop Office. No, Poop Office.
- This is stinking amazing.
- Thank you for sharing your poop with me.
- I was told to come here and pick up poop.
- This is surprisingly interesting.
- Much better than Dilbert.
- My favorite type of office is a poop office.
- That shit feels good.
- That’s so gross. Why are they cute?
- I want me some poop!
- This is the crappiest toy alive.
- Well, that stinks.
And the winner this year:
- Who’s idea was this? I’d like to slap him!
Bonus – Overheard at the convention (but not at my table):
- Little girl: Excuse me.
Another person: Oh, you’re not in the way.
Little girl: No, I said “excuse me” because I farted.
See you next year for Baltimore’s first THREE DAY CON!